I fell into your trap without choice
A gentle mouse tortured by the hungry beast
I didn't know how to turn away
You were always there on my mind
No matter what I did.
I wanted you gone
I wanted you to leave me be
But how could I fight you?
With your threatening words that
Haunt me to this day.
I'm broken because of you
I'm scared to be alone
Because of you.
Now in my mind, a gentle rain always remains.
A dark cloud hovers over my head
I feel you everywhere I go
A ghost of my nightmares
I hope you regret how you tortured me
I hope you realize that
Forgiveness is far away.
I hope you care.
I have nothing more to say to you
Nothing I say will matter to you.
You are the beast in the nightmares
I am the mouse that cowers from the fear
Of being uncovered.
Everything posted on this blog is ficticious and is not intentially related to any real life events unless otherwise posted.
Monday, December 29, 2008
The Gentle Mouse
Posted by beav at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment